Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I am INSPIRED

...at least at present. My dear friend Amy has started a blog of her own. However, she, unlike me, has an experience to write about: her life with 5 children whilst her husband is in Iraq for a year. But she has been faithful in writing daily, and hence has inspired me to at least strive for the same.

Let's see. If I were to write daily, an average day would look something like this:
"Woke up. Drank coffee. Read scripture. Thought about exercising. Hounded by children about breakfast. Drank more coffee. Got distracted by computer. Split up fighting children. Did schoolwork with kids. Fought with kids about practicing piano. Forgot lunch. Remembered lunch right before having to leave for karate..." etc.

I have a Christmas tree all bucketed and ready to come into the house, so that will no doubt be the focus of the afternoon: get the living room ready to accommodate a tree. Where to put the loveseat, though? Probably in my bedroom, in front of the closet. So that means getting the bedroom ready to accommodate a couch. And that means....ironing. *heavy sigh* NOoooo! Anything but that!!!



No comments: