Friday, September 30, 2005

Spam Spam Spam Spam

You know I really thought I was all alone in my little blog world--then Rebecca found me!--and now I check my comments AGAIN over the last couple of posts and I find that even HERE people are shilling for their little pseudo-businesses in my comments section.

Friends and relations and perfect strangers take note: you are welcome to share your opinions and agree or disagree with whatever I'm nattering about on any given day. You may even provide a link to your own blog if it is relatively PG rated and dealing with your OWN thoughts and opinions. However, DO NOT come here and shill for your personal companies.

This has been a public service announcement. Return to your lives, citizens.

1 comment:

Annecourager said...

no, you're fine and mighty welcome, it's just these "debt consolidation" spammers, and the like. :P bah.