Friday, October 31, 2008

Spit. Spit and blast it all.

(Insert more extreme grousing here). David Tennant is LEAVING DOCTOR WHO.

What else is there to say, other than.....WHY did Russell Davies have Ten go through some bogus regeneration bit ---back into himself at the series 4 end?! And does that count as a true regeneration (making him really Ten and Eleven), because Time Lords only get 13 regenerative cycles? Though somehow the Master, renegade Time Lord that he is, got more regenerations allotted to him somehow. Stole 'em off some other Time Lord when they weren't looking?

anyway. JUST...... MEH.

Translation: David Tennant is my favorite Doctor ever. EVER. Drat, Drat, Drat.

Sorry, this isn't coherent, it's just raving lunacy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's annoying isn't it? Growl.

Info about possible replacements:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7700343.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7699513.stm

Anonymous said...

okay...not there yet...but I will be someday.

Anonymous said...

hey...you changed your look on the blog? whycome?

Anonymous said...

what's this 'reactions' buttons malarky? Must check out.

Annecourager said...

Rebecca - well, I didn't exactly MEAN to, but I can fix it so I have my daisies and popcorn again :). I just "upgraded my template" so I could do things on the sidebar like you have (bloggy links with first lines of posts, very kewl).

I'll get to it when I have some spare time. Translation: you're going to be looking at white for a few weeks. :)

Sarah - reactions, I dunno, i thought I'd give it a go. It was one of the new blogger widgets.

I just want to say that the word verification here is "flogist." Doesn't that sound like a great word for that game (gah, i can't remember the name of it) - where you make up definitions of real words and have everyone guess what the actual def. is?

Anonymous said...

balderdash. that was always a blast!

how about cutfus? ha, ha.

3boysmama said...

hmmm, who is Dr. Who???