Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ooh, shiny! a blog!

...I wonder how long it's been here, unattended?

Working on a new header. ^That one is ancient and unused. And what is more, I can't seem to link to it from photobucket. They've redone the site and I don't feel like investing time in it to relearn how to post the img.

More important than a new header, though, is CONTENT.



Working on that, too... in between schooling 2 halflings and doing the wife, mom, and piano teacher thing. :)


I'm also playing Lexulous online with Cabcree and Mrs. Blythe. PRIORITIES!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's right, lexulous is the most important thing in your life right now. lol. I'm just kidding, of course. :) And don't forget school vandals.

Anonymous said...

Indeed priorites...though Rebecca just got 74 points for one word! I'm doomed, doomed I tell you!

arghh just spent 5 minutes trying to Google where that quote is from? Monty Python??

Annecourager said...

I blow my nose at you!

It sounds very Python.

Egads, I haven't checked in on the game today. I've been mucking about with 20 point words. Clearly I have to pick up the pace!

Christy said...

what's lexulous? am i so out of it?

Anonymous said...

Christy!!! are you on facebook? you must join us. lexulous is not unlike scrabble. I'll write on your blog...just in case.