Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Ultimate Rejection

I about cried laughing when I heard this.

Andy and his brother David have a good friend from college who is unmarried, but would really like to be. So in this day and age, what do you do? You go to eHarmony, of course! Thousands upon thousands of people use this service; you've heard the commercials about how people have found their perfect match using the special questionnaires eHarmony provides!

After completing their online pages of forms and clicking the "submit" button, this poor man received an email from eHarmony:

"We're sorry, but we are unable to help you."




>> OUCH! <<

ROFL~!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Well, he's not alone...I know a young lady who got the same response. I about died laughing too. ROFL

Annecourager said...

What hilarious comments to wake up to! Thanks, both of you!

Actually he's a good bit older than A, I'm thinking around 48-49 now. But love knows no boundaries!

Lisa said...

I realize this is an older post, but I cannot let this pass by without comment. This made me laugh so hard I could barely breathe! I was trying to tell my husband and I could hardly get it out! Thanks for the laugh. Ahem, but I'm sorry for your friend. bahahahhahahahah Oh dear, I will think of him every time I hear the commercial now. lol

Annecourager said...

You and me both, Lisa!

I love love love your quote at the top of Messy Musings. It hit me hard this afternoon. I'll have to go savor your sites more slowly later ;)