Thursday, January 11, 2007

Cool!





Me: "What a great day to enjoy a cuppa and look at the snow!"

Kids: "Coffee?? YUCK!! I'm going outside!"


I just sat in the rocking chair last night at 10:30 p.m., lights out, living room blinds open, and watched the snow sift down like fine powdered sugar. I was thinking we'd only end up with an inch or so, but joy! About 4 inches!!

We had snow yesterday morning too, but it was only a dusting and disappeared by the afternoon.

It's not supposed to get above freezing until the weekend, so this will be with us for a while.

Glad I don't have a commute!!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

My goodness, I think you've had more snow than we have! We're supposed to be getting about 6 inches this weekend though. The funny thing is that Kevin bought a snowblower at the beginning of December and used it *once*. LOL

Anonymous said...

very nice! Yes, it is good you didn't have to commute. =)

Karen said...

Gorgeous!!! I wish some of it would come our way... it's been warmer than usual for this time of the year here in our neck of the woods. Today we were in the 60's. LOL

Take Care and Stay Warm -
Karen

Christy said...

Just caught up on all of your holiday posts. Sounds pretty good to see some snow falling. We'll still have a chance when we get back in March. Maybe on our April trip to the Sierras!?

Have yet to see snow here...