Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Google meme: "(Your name) needs..."

This is clever. Naturally, I didn't think of it; I'm stealing it from Sarah again. The deal is this: Google search your first name with the word "needs" after it (no quote marks) and see what the top 10 results are.

Since mine are pretty funny, I'm sharing: ( I DID eliminate one of them as not being family-friendly)

  1. E__ NEEDS ANOTHER MIRACLE!!
  2. Auntie E__ needs a drink.
  3. E__ needs to wear shirts
  4. E__ needs to go to bed!
  5. The Looney Bin: E__ needs
  6. Camp E__ Needs Volunteers
  7. E__ Needs a New Hobby
  8. E__ needs some friends to love her
  9. American Sports Mag needs pictures of E__
  10. (The funniest one of all IMO) E__ needs an exorcism.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...must steal for self.

Anonymous said...

would you like me to call a priest? LOL

Annecourager said...

heheh, I AM a priest~! :) praise God.