Sunday, April 16, 2006

Christ Is Risen Indeed


Happy Resurrection Day!

It's been a while since I've used Audra's digital camera (since mine bit the dust and she has like three, she isn't missing one of them :) ) - so here are what my kids looked like this morning following the church service.

And no rain! yet.

Here is S next to my tulips (which look stunning against my grey house).









Now D and he's wearing a TIE---ooooo!

Thanks to Grandma Sandy, these outfits arrived yesterday in the mail. Just in the nick of time, otherwise I'd have had to go back out to Wal Mart (scary scary thought).



Our two halflings share a laughing moment.

Ok , off to heat up the ham and stuff!

Eat the ears off your chocolate bunny first; then he won't be able to hear you coming after that.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute pictures! They are getting so big! =)

3boysmama said...

Wow, so cute! D looks so much like Andy!!

Annecourager said...

Yes, I hear that a lot, Crystal! He acts like him too. Make of that what you will! :)