Saturday, April 14, 2007

And just one more

I really need to get up and do something PRODUCTIVE instead of sitting here goofing off so this is the last. I think.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The West

Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta.

The Midland
Boston
North Central
The Inland North
Philadelphia
The South
The Northeast
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



So Andy, it's official. I DON'T HAVE AN ACCENT. Not the Michigan nasal "aah" (Father God="Faahther Gaahd"), not the Wisconsin "oa" (about="aboat", oh, and can't forget bag="beg"). Don and Dawn are pronounced the same. Nyah.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

My result was "The Midland". Hmmmmm

That is SO funny, because Kevin tells me about his argument with your dh regarding Don and Dawn. LOL

Anonymous said...

Mine is "The Inland North". Seems to fit. Weird.

Anonymous said...

Lol I come from the North East of America. Not bad for a Northern lass from England :)

Annecourager said...

That would actually make sense, in a way, Sarah...the original American colonies and all that...

Anonymous said...

I too was midland. "no accent!" I've been telling aaron that for years. I took it several times trying to figure out the difference between midland and west.