Saturday, April 14, 2007

ooh, a new quiz

Stolen from Sarah-Over-the-Pond :D

AND LOOK at the anti-American bias here! LOL :) Old chap, forsooth.

You paid attention during 100% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz




For the record, I did not pay attention during 100% of high school; this quiz just happened to be over subjects that I rock on.



And I could not resist the next link to the quiz below--this IS where my specialty, after all. But it proves nothing--the test was easy.


Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Woohoo! I got 100% on the second quiz. The first quiz...I already knew that I didn't pay enough attention in high school. LOL

Anonymous said...

I can already tell you I didn't pay attention in high school. You don't want to know that I barely graduated. =) Not taking this quiz. Eek.

Anonymous said...

100%! you are a clever bunny. I'm impressed. I was quite smug with my 91% :) I'll just tab and do the other quiz....[clock ticking] YES 100% on the grammar and as I'm quite anal about apostrophes I should think so too...now commas and semi-colons, well!

Anonymous said...

100% in high school as well ~! Did anyone know the cubic art question? I guessed and I assume it was correct. I am NOT taking the grammar quiz. I am soooo afraid of that one! where's the math test?