Sunday, September 10, 2006

A "Dear John" funny

A young girl on a years training course in South Africa recently received a
"Dear John" letter from her boyfriend back home. It read as follows:

Dear Mary:

I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just
too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice since you've been
gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the
picture of me that I sent to you.
Love,
John.


Mary, with hurt feelings, asked her colleagues for any snapshots they could
spare of their boyfriends, brothers, ex-boyfriends, uncles, cousins etc. In
addition to the picture of John, Mary included all the other pictures of the
handsome lads she had collected from her buddies.

There were 57 photos in that envelope....along with this note:


Dear John,

I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who you are. Please take
your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.
Take Care,
Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was wrong, funny but wrong... hahahaha

Annecourager said...

Oh....my....WORD!!! JAMES! Don't you have anything better to do than to read rantings of a deranged stay-at-home-mom? Do tell, what's new in your life? Haven't talked to you in so embarrassingly long!