Wednesday, September 20, 2006

eating beans from a can...

You know I had to do this twice: once for my online name, once for my REAL PERSONA.

I thought the online result was extremely apropos:


Anne --

[noun]:

A real life muppet



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com






But there's juuuuuuust no escaping the sad truth about myself:


[mysecretidentity] --

[adjective]:

Like in nature to a train-riding hobo



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Too funny! Kevin did it, and his was "full of flatulence". LOL But then he tried it later on and it said something else.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Just to let you know Mrs.Blyth is back. I located her yesterday and was pleased as punch. Blog is named FaithHope andLove.

Annecourager said...

Oooh! Joyce, can you post a link for me?? I did a search and came up with everyone BUT her I think!