Thursday, September 07, 2006

Got Tea?

Last night after K4T/Bible study, a man from church offered me some tea. He drives for a trucking firm, and he sometimes is able to take damaged freight that would be unsaleable (is that a word?).

Long story short....I now have three cases of Chai Tea.



Anybody want some? It's just the outer shipping cardboard that's damaged; the inside boxes are still intact, just a little dinged up.



I mean, I love chai and all... but...3 cases!! I'd better make some chai tea lattes, double quick!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, oh, oh! MEEEEEE! I'd love some! I can reimburse shipping, or we'll be there at Christmas.

Annecourager said...

Honey chile, puhleeeze. You don't have to reimburse me for shipping!!

One case contains 6 - 18 count boxes, or 108 wrapped tea bags. CAN YOU HANDLE IT? ;)

Tammy said...

Ooh, yes'm, I can handle a case! My office manager loves chai too, so I *might* consider sharing. LOL

Do you have my address? I'll e-mail you if you don't.

Annecourager said...

Okies, Tammy, that's in the mail as of Saturday! I was the second-to-last person in line before the PO closed at 1 pm today!



Now that's efficiency.

Anonymous said...

I'll take a case if you still have some. I can drop by after work this week. The wife and the father in law loves that stuff.
-Richard

theups said...

OOOH!!!! Tammy just mentioned this over on her blog!!! Do you have any left?

His,
Mrs. U

Annecourager said...

LOL!!! Let's see, I just mailed 6 boxes of 20 bags each (that's how much a Stash case is) to Tammy on Saturday.... I gave 2/3 a case to my friend Audra.... I'm keeping two boxes for me-- :)

So right now I have 6 boxes left.

Richard, I'll set aside 3 for you, and Mrs. U, email me with your address (email is linked to my profile) and I'll send you the other 3 boxes.

That's 60 tea bags for each of you, is that okay with you?

So as of now, the tea is all spoken for! :) wOOt!