Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hypocrite!

I've been accused of hypocrisy.

How is it that I can lambaste a Chocolate Ladies' Retreat in one post, and then a mere 8 hours later, post a link to Diet Coke and Mentos, stating it would be great for your youth group?


I don't know. Point well taken.

My only defense is this: the teens in our youth group were our friends, as well as our "charges," so to speak. We hung out with them. We did stuff with them. So seeing that video yesterday made me think of John and Alan - or Jeff and Kenny - or even Matt Smith and his trick with the bananas and Sprite (keep a trashcan handy, oh yesss!) So diet coke and mentos would be the type of thing we'd do together, just to see what would happen.


So I apologize for my inconsistency. *shrug*

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hmmm...I didn't look at it that way. It's not like you'd be centering the whole evening with teaching about coke and mentos. LOL