Saturday, June 24, 2006

Single Moms Rock.

How do they manage, honestly?

My dear husband is on a trip to MI right now and that's why I've not been blogging. There's been PLENTY of things goin' on (D's birthday party planning, bike rides, karate, D's party planning, bike rides, etc.) but by the time I get the kids to bed I don't have the strength left to blog.

Busy day today: we're going to the K12 expo at Tacoma Art Museum to hear Dr. Bror Saxburg, one of the masterminds behind K12. I hear he is a FABOO speaker, so I decided to go park at Freighthouse Square, then take the free LINK rail system to the museum.

Crazy me. Then we have D's fishing/birthday party this afternoon. Hope I don't forget anything: cake, icecream, pinata, cooler with ice, water, and ziploc baggies for any fish caught........etc.

Must go. Time to head to tacoma.

Remind me to post a pic of D after he'd come across some grass pollen Weds afternoon! (Pollen and D. do NOT MIX!).

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow! Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy! Kevin was disappointed that he wasn't able to meet up with A. while he's here in MI.

Annecourager said...

I know, it's sad! :( Maybe if I'd given him an extra day over there, it would have been possible.

BUT I'm SELFISH~! I wanted him home in time for D's actual birthday on Tuesday. And I didn't want him gone any longer than he was already going to be!!!

I am so grateful I'm not a military wife. Those dear ladies have to sacrifice so much.