Thursday, August 17, 2006

4 things about me

I'm turning an email meme from my best friend Diane's mom into a BLOG meme, because.....well, just because! Probably because my best friend doesn't even know I have a blog, and this is an indirect way of telling her (hiding).


(Just wait until my MOM finds out I have a blog.)

(running and hiding)

Things you may not have known about me . . .


A) Four jobs/employers I have had in my life:
  • "Volunteen" at Marian Medical Center, Santa Maria, CA (read: Candy Striper)

  • Pioneer Chicken restaurant. Ugh. Hated it.

  • Office chick/Receptionist/Cashier/Girl Friday at Toyota of Santa Maria. Best. Job. Evah.

  • Middle School English and Science teacher at Tacoma Baptist Schools. Best. Job. Evah. (didn't I just say that, though?)



  • B) Four movies you could watch over and over:
  • Pride and Prejudice (BBC 1995)

  • Sabrina (the one with Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond

  • The entire Lord of the Rings series

  • The Philadelphia Story (Grant, Hepburn, and Stewart)

  • Napoleon Dynamite, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Princess Bride, erhmmm...oh, my limit's up!



  • C) Four places you have lived:
    Sorry, only three.
  • Santa Maria, CA

  • Greenville, SC

  • Puyallup, WA



  • D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
    u know I don't watch TV much!! Only DVD's/videotapes, really. HOWEVER>....
  • Monk! I own 4 seasons of it on DVD. "It's a jungle out there..."

  • Nero Wolfe. Yeah, I know, A&E cancelled it ages ago.

  • Reruns of M*A*S*H

  • The A-Team. just kidding. Though I still laugh about the show.


  • E) Four places you have been on vacation:
  • Orlando, FL. Best. Vacation. Evah. lol

  • Israel and Greece

  • Yellowstone National Park, WY

  • Reno, NV/Lake Tahoe, CA

  • Visits to MI and NY are sort-of vacations too, where we artfully weave in familial visits with sightseeing.

    F) Websites you visit daily ( ok so maybe not every day! )
  • Drudge

  • See that sidebar over there <----- ?? All those.

  • k12

  • neopets (not so much lately)


  • G) Four of my favorite foods:
  • Mexican cuisine

  • Italian cuisine

  • Katsudon, thanks to Kathy~! (up here in Seattle I've only found it as tonkatsu.

  • Popcorn, of course~


  • H) Four places I would rather be right now:
  • In the bathtub with a book

  • At the beach with a book

  • Disneyworld

  • Mountain cabin by a stream. Again, with a book.


  • I) Four friends I think will respond:
    I have no clue, but please let me know if you do by posting a link in the comments below so I can go see it! :)

    No comments: