Saturday, August 19, 2006

w00t! A surprise in my comments section...

Anonymous said...
Ok - This is the first time I've been here, and the first time I've heard of 'blogger'. So you'll just have to excuse my naivity(?) and probably spelling.

SNIP

DianaBarry, you found me!

...and I'm using your AOL screenname just because I don't know what level of privacy you like to maintain whilst on the Net. :)

How to explain Blogger and its myriad of clones? There's a bzillion bloggers (meaning, people who blog) out there. I have links only to a few of them, and mainly it's because I already know them in real life! The exception is Mrs. Blythe. (And just guess where she got HER name? lol)

There are informative, encouraging, challenging, witty, entertaining, and mentally-stimulating blogs out there in the "blogosphere."


And then there's this one. Run by jus' me. I started it a long time ago, but kept up with it only sporadically until I was challenged by my friend Amy when she started her own blog on the event of her husband being shipped out to Iraq. (Interestingly enough, she doesn't blog now. Too busy writing her next book, I assume.) Anyway, that was the kick in the pants to get me writing on a more consistent basis.

So here it is. Take a look around. And give me some ideas on what to paint my living room, dining room, and hallways while you're at it. I'm hopeless at home decorating.

1 comment:

Annecourager said...

oooh, good good good. I will look at those when I get home from church! thank you! -x- (blowing kiss)