Thursday, August 31, 2006

hiatus

The days have been FULL, O my four readers. When time permits, I must describe Lora and Dave's wedding reception at Pioneer Park Pavilion, the saga of the textured ceilings, the agonizing over wall color choices, the nacho cheese wall incident, and our trip to Chewelah.

Oh wait, I can mention that last one now! Kids and I are leaving for Chewelah (in Eastern WA) tomorrow at 8 am with Audra to visit our friend Jennifer and her family. We'll be back Sunday night.

So I'll have a different reason not to post: I won't even be here!

Then again, I haven't really been "all there" for a long time anyway.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I am especially interested in the "nacho cheese wall incident" - nothing ever happens to me that sounds tasty yet bizarre.

Christy said...

and also, what happened to Mrs. Blythe?

Annecourager said...

Balancing home/family and blogging became too great a chore. She deleted so she wouldn't have that temptation! :(