Monday, November 27, 2006

Snow~!


I know, I know...some of you midwesterners are going "Big, Fat, Hairy Deal" -------but for this California native, this is WAY COOL!

Pun intended.

This morning we had a mere dusting of snow. Result: Puyallup schools were 2 hours late.

Right now it's coming down steadily (fun to watch!!) - I'd guess we have 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. Bet me school is cancelled tomorrow.

But not here! (evil laughter)

We'll have PE first thing, I think, making snowballs of whatever snow we can find. Good stuff!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I am soooo jealous!!! LOL I love snow :-) Hopefully we'll get some this year in South Carolina. Have fun throwing snowballs!

Take Care~
Karen

Karen said...

By the way... I forgot to say that I LOVE your new blog design.

Annecourager said...

Yeah, Rebecca....this isn't one of them. :> But we'll have fun just the same!

Karen..thanks! :) There was a nice violent snowball fight around noon today, which sent my husband in gasping for breath. Woohoo!

And thanks for the kind words on the CHristmas bloggy tweak. I get bored with the same ol' same ol' so I goof off with it.
Hey...find that katsu don recipe yet? ;)

Karen said...

Sounds like fun :-) Danny found the recipe and he is going to type it up for me to send to you tomorrow.

Take Care~