Monday, July 17, 2006

Blog Tweak, Part One

So I finally sat down with the blog template CSS, my trusty Paint Shop Pro (version 6.0, a veritable dinosaur now, but I still love it), a photobucket account, and a web page open to hex color codes and went blog-tweaking.

I'm not finished, by any stretch. I like the bkgd color, but not so sure about the popcorn. I need another color worked in here. And I need to figure out how to tweak this template so it includes a header. I'll have to go steal some more ideas from other blogs~! :) wuahahaah.

I thought about using a daisy motif as well, but couldn't come up with an artful intermingling of daisies with popcorn! ;) Will have to play some more.


It's after 10 pm and I have children awake still. Sigh. Summer schedules are lovely! Stay up late, get up late, etc. EXCEPT that both kids have to be at the Fife Pool by 9:20 for lessons. So those kids had better shut their eyes pretty quick!

2 comments:

3boysmama said...

It took me a while to figure out it was popcorn!

I think something was in the air last night. Joel was up until 9:30; refused to go to sleep. He usually goes to sleep no problem by 7:30 or 8.

Tammy said...

I like it! I have no idea about the header though! Hope you find your answers! There is a book written specificaly for Blogger--I checked it out of the library a few months ago, and it is quite helpful.