Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Rggggh

Anybody know enough CSS to enable me to post a header at the top of this blog, rather than over to the side? I borrowed some code from others who DO have headers, but I'm unable to get it to display. I know this is a "me" problem, lacking experience.

I await your expertise and suggestions, whoever you may be.

And now, lunch.


Edit: ok, I think I know what I did. I set up the #header part in the css section, but never included a < id="header"> later on in the page content. Must play with this later to see if my suspicions are right.


Somebody just spoon feed me~! LOL

1 comment:

Christy said...

If you are inexperienced, then I can't even think of a word to describe my inabilities. I don't even know how to do the sidebars like you have them. I'd love to have a book sidebar, but don't. This could be due to the fact that I haven't REALLY tried, but I still don't know what I'm doing.