Wednesday, July 19, 2006

HU-ah!

...that's an Army noise. Gutteral, all-purpose expression of joy, excitement, disgust, what have you. Pronounced "HOO-ah!"

So my army friends tell me.

It's a useful expression when one has just noodled out some minor complexities of CSS with a rudimentary knowledge of HTML.

Which is, being translated: Look up there ^^! There be a header at the top of this page!!


(Way to go, Grasshopper! ^5.) Yes, I talk to myself.

So this means I can make the header BETTER. Because white doesn't really work with this scheme. It's too stand-outish.

Cookies to whoever can figure out which musical masterpiece is depicted in the header! Alberti bass, key of C...
(Honors will probably go to Crystal, but you never know.)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

It looks great!

3boysmama said...

Mozart..don't remember the name but I have it memorized...
do i get real cookies? =)

Annecourager said...

You bet, Crystal, but not this weekend! 90 degree weather means my oven mysteriously vanishes and all food we eat is made on the grill or comes from the refrigerator! I want cookies right now, but they're going to be the no-bake kind with oats.

Mozart's Sonata in C, 1st movement.

We need to meet up sometime soon!